2017 was a busy year for eTurboNews publications. More than 46,000 articles published, 14 news portals, 17 e-newsletters in English and German reaching more than 230,000 travel professionals in more than 200 countries and territories.
Thanks to search engines and global media more than 4,1 million people in the world at least read one eTN article in 2017. With eTN partners more than 50 million potential readers in more than 200 publications had a chance to see an article published on the eTN network.
Below is a list of the top eTN articles sorted by publications. You can click on each article to read it on the eTN platform.
Below is a hyperlinked list to the most opened and clicked articles in 2017.
Publishing on eTurboNews can mean long shelf life. Some content, for example, the Executive Talk with Donald Trump jr is dating back to 2012 but still receiving an enormous traffic today.
eTurboNews is a proud member of the CNN International Task Group and a founding member of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP)
eTurboNews World Headquarter is in the small historic North Shore town Haleiwa, Hawaii, USA.
Below are the top articles published by the eTN Corporation.
Subscription to any of our publications is free.
Click here to update and subscribe.
- United Airlines CEO: We are sorry but we stand by staff when doctor was dragged off overbooked flight
- Lufthansa Business Class: A big customer service secret and a bigger fraud?
- The sky is falling down: ‘Storm of the century’ hits Russia’s capital
- A naked tourist’s dream: The Dominican Republic Big Nude Boat
- Trump’s order goes into effect: Visa, green card holders barred from entering US, detained at airports
- Trump Hotel Waikiki together with US Customs part of a Human Trafficking conspiracy?
- ITB Berlin 2017: Disappointment among many exhibitors
- Air France – Egypt Air near midair collision over Belgium
- FAA offers dream job opportunity
- Diplomacy works! A message to Donald Trump by Walter Mzembi, African Union candidate for UNWTO Secretary General
- Delta Airlines Nightmare: Evacuation slides the only option to deplane at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airpor
- 11 Saudi princes, 4 ministers arrested as crown prince unleashes crackdown on corruption – report
- Antigua Tourism Minister arrested in London; appointment revoked
- World’s oldest person dies at age 117
- Christmas cancelled for dying, disabled children after Britain’s Santa flight shutdown
- Game on: Generous donation helps Kauai athletes travel after Island Air shutdown
- Former deputy FM becomes Russia’s ambassador to France & Monaco
- Back to sick bay: Nautical Norovirus hits Royal Caribbean – again
- CIA murdered Bob Marley? News spreading fast in Montego Bay
- This is the world’s most powerful passport
- I am a fugitive, but I’m touched: Zimbabwe Foreign Minister Walter Mzembi speaks to eTN
- Is The UNWTO Secretary General Election For Sale?
- The gloves are off! The Hon. Dr. Walter Mzembi takes on UNWTO Election
- Survey result: UNWTO Secretary General Election should have been stopped
- Will Zurab Pololikasvil from Georgia lead UNWTO? May be not…
- UNWTO: “Unlikely situation” according to Taleb Rifai on Georgia’s nominee Zurab Pololikashvili for Secretary General?
- UNWTO Revenge? Zurab Pololikashvil will not keep Executive Director Carlos Vogeler
- UNWTO members: Georgia nominee unqualified to honorably lead UNWTO?
- UNWTO Secretary General critizied WorldTourismWire at packed Madrid Ambassador meeting
- Question to you? UNWTO Election – is there a problem?
- Azerbaijan as a tourism destination has it all
- .travel Registry pleased with MATTA.travel website
- Secret travel escapes in Germany revealed
- Say Hi! to Bolivia, a truly authentic country
- The Netherlands tour company runs with .travel domain
- Space still available! Special tour through Central Asia
- SunTrust to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- Bechtel Wins Award for Digital Innovation
- Glassdoor Announces Winners Of Its Employees’ Choice Awards Recognizing The Best Places To Work In 2018
- At Trial Starting Tuesday, Atlas Air Pilots To Sound Alarm On Management Failures That Strain Operation, Reports Teamsters Local 1224
- New fungicide provides unmatched broad-spectrum disease control