ITE HCMC 2022: Your Travel Event In Vietnam And Asia
The 16th International Travel Expo Ho Chi Minh City (ITE HCMC 2022) takes place from 8 to 10 September 2022 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. ITE HCMC 2022 returns with the theme “Growing Forward Together” and offers Vietnamese and international tourism businesses an opportunity to re-connect, network, exchange experiences, share insights and propose outstanding solutions for inbound tourism to rebound. It is also expected to showcase astonishing images of Vietnam to international tourist markets.
With less than 2 months to the event, this is the best opportunity to leverage, maximize one’s outreach and to be amongst key buyers, sellers and decision makers from all over the world.
“ITE HCMC 2022 is one of the key travel events to recover Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam tourism, together with Mekong sub-region post-COVID-19. We are actively inviting quality international buyers, corporations, partners, as well as travel professionals to attend to network and explore new business opportunities,” Mrs. Nguyen Thi Anh Hoa, Director of Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism affirmed.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Over 150 strictly vetted senior hosted buyers with purchasing responsibility
- Over 200 exhibiting companies and brands
- 25 hosted media from 15 countries
- Over 30,000 trade and public visitors expected at the event
- Vietnam Night “The Quintessence of Vietnamese Rice”.
- Vietnam MICE Tourism Forum – a collaboration with the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham).
- Seminar on key tourism markets.
- Workshop on digital transformation and destination marketing.
Limited booth space available, BOOK A STAND TODAY
If you are a travel buyer – looking for new destination and experiences and want to connect with leading travel suppliers of Vietnam and Mekong sub-region, REGISTER AS A HOSTED BUYER NOW.
About ITE HCMC
Established in 2005, is the key international tourism event and the largest event of its kind in Vietnam and the Mekong sub-region for both inbound and outbound markets, attracting hundreds of international exhibitors and hosted buyers. ITE HCMC is the one and only tourism event endorsed by the Tourism Alliance of Mekong sub-region: Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.