Applications for the ACE of M.I.C.E. Exhibition by Turkish Airlines are now open. The 6th edition of the exhibition will take place on February 20-22 at Istanbul Congress Center. Meeting and event planners are invited to apply here.
The Hosted Buyer Program of ACE of M.I.C.E. has been established to satisfy all the needs of buyers. The whole program and the format design has been built up to allow the buyers to conduct business interactions, enlarge their network, and learn during the 3-day show.
In 2018, ACE of M.I.C.E. hosted 617 buyers from 41 countries who came to conduct B2B meetings with exhibitors. The program received very good feedback, as 87.3% of Hosted Buyers said they they were satisfied with the exhibition and find it very beneficial for their business.
“ACE of M.I.C.E. offers a significant opportunity for all participants to experience Istanbul besides expanding their business network by meeting with top providers of the regional MICE market. Meeting and event professionals will also gain a lot of inspiration and ideas through the fascinating sessions which will take place in the Speakers’ Corner,” comments Volkan Ataman, President of the Tourism Media Group.
The meetings and event professionals who apply to attend ACE of M.I.C.E. as Hosted Buyers will be selected based on their authority to organize and make budgetary decisions for meetings, events, incentives, and corporate travel. Successful applicants will benefit from the following:
- Attendance options in different categories: fully-hosted, semi-hosted, or appointment only
- A personalized schedule and diary of appointments with exhibitors
- Complimentary travel and ground transfers
- Complimentary accommodation in 4- to 5-star hotels
- Complimentary attendance to a number of networking events across Istanbul
- Access to VIP Hosted Buyer lounges, providing complimentary lunch, refreshments, and Wi-Fi
To find out more about the Hosted Buyer Program and initiate an application, click here.
eTN is a media partner for ACE of M.I.C.E.