There’s a reason why close to 9,000 hosted buyers and visitors and over 250 media attended IMEX in Frankfurt last year – four days of focused business, education, connection and community.
With over 3,500 exhibitors from 150 countries and 250+ education sessions at this year’s show – taking place next week – there’s even more reason for you to be there!
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
This year’s IMEX is taking place in Frankfurt on 15 – 17 May.
• This year’s show is the largest ever IMEX, both in the space taken by exhibitors and in total floor area, and there are plenty of new exhibitors for you to meet. Russian Convention Bureau, the Uganda Ministry of Tourism, Caribbean Tours, the Lebanon Ministry of Tourism, Luxe Worldwide Hotels and Standard Hotels to name just a few.
• There’s a strong focus on all things tech. Technology companies exhibiting for the first time include Bravura Technologies, Event Tech Tribe and Etud Bilsim. Head to the Tech Café – the home of the #IMEXpitch, tech education and tech talks!
• Take part in a brainstorm…in the sky! C2 is bringing its innovative Learning Labs to the show for the first time. Experience education like you never have before at their Learning Labs.
• Major new industry partnerships, campaigns and research are among the announcements at press conferences. You’ll hear from organisations including Mexico, C2, Copenhagen, LiveCom Alliance and European Cities Marketing.
• Discover the latest trends and thinking, including the future of event design, creating a culture of innovation and delegate engagement at over 250 education sessions.
• Join in the fun at the new Live Zone, bringing together a variety of experiential ideas and products to try. You’ll meet Mister Piano (and his giant piano), puppeteer DUNDU, caricaturists from Company Comics and Musicworks musicians.
• EduMonday, immersive and inspiring education taking place the day before the show, is now even bigger. There’s Rising Talent (learning and career development for meeting professionals under-35), She Means Business (featuring speakers from the UN, the European Astronaut Centre & UBS) plus 200 education sessions across 10 tracks.
• Legacy – political legacy, knowledge legacy/social impact, CSR legacy, environmental legacy and personal legacy is our Talking Point for 2018. See it come to life at the show.
• Catch up with colleagues and friends at one of the many after hours events – Site Nite Europe, cim-clubbing – powered by MPI Foundation Rendezvous – and the IMEX Gala Dinner.