FICCI jointly with Ministry of Civil Aviation and Airport Authority of India is organizing ‘WINGS INDIA 2018’ from 8-11 March 2018 at Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad.
The theme of the biennial event this year is ‘India-Global Aviation Hub’.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Mr. Ashok Gajapathi Raju, Minister for Civil Aviation, Govt. of India will inaugurate the conference as per the following schedule:
Day & Date : Thursday, 8 March 2018
Time : 10:00 am
Venue : Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad
Mr. K Chandrashekhar Rao, Chief Minister of Telangana and Mr. R N Choubey, Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India will also address the inaugural session.
WINGS INDIA 2018 – Highlights
• CEOs Forum
• Roundtables on Tourism, Cargo & Logistics, General Aviation and Skills & Training
• Release of Knowledge Paper and Exhibitors Directory
• Representation from 10 countries namely USA, Japan, U.K, Russia, Singapore, France, Germany, Malaysia, Hongkong, Italy and Iran
• Wings India Exhibition
• 125 Exhibitors from India & globe
• 15 aircrafts by ATR, Honda, Trujet, Gulfstream, Boeing, Embraer, Dassault, Club One Air, Aeroteck, Zoom Air, Air India, NAL and others at the Static display area
• 12 Hospitality Chalets
• Wings India Awards Ceremony
Wings India 2018 will have a special focus on connecting the cities and towns aimed at increasing the regional connectivity in the country. The conference aims to be the most comprehensive platform in the region for the interactions, forging alliances, investments and air connectivity between the States and the global aviation players/ stakeholders. The exhibition on Civil Aviation and Aerospace, is also expected to witness a participation from sectors such as Aircraft Manufacturing, Aircraft Machinery & Equipment, Aircraft Interiors, Airlines, Airline Services & Air Cargo, Airports Infrastructure & Equipment, the Space Industry and the Skill Development & Aviation Training Institutes.