A higher demand for tours to Russia is expected because of the World Cup. Russia Expo Days — a free online E-learning about Russia for travel professionals is on offer from October 18-19, 2017. Participants will learn about Russian highlights, the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and how to organize tours to Russia.
Join now by clicking here.
Who will benefit from joining Russia Expo Days?
– Travel companies which offer or intend to offer tours to Russia ― participants will learn about the tourism infrastructure, variety of itineraries, and significant destinations in Russia.
– Tour operators interested in finding reliable partners in Russia ― participants can meet the major DMCs of Russia, get business contacts of foreign market specialists, and download catalogues.
– Travel companies and spectator associations focused on sport events ― participants will learn first-hand about ticket buying, FAN ID application, visas, and transport during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Find out more by clicking here.
● Opening ceremony. Greetings from officials.
Federal Agency of Tourism, Russian Association of Travel Industry; Organizing Committee for the 2018 FIFA World Cup; Transport directorate of the 2018 FIFA World Cup; Visit Russia; Match Hospitality; Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation; Russia’s Travel Agencies Union; “World without Borders” Association.
● Presentation of cities of Russia: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Sochi, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Ekaterinburg, Nizny Novgorod, Samara ― host cities, where matches will be held.
● Presentation of DMC: Intourist — Thomas Cook, KMP-DMC, Mos-Tour, Verum Tourism, Olta Travel, DMC Russian Tour, Mouzenidis Travel ― great DMC in Russia and tour operator who will organize tours on 2018 FIFA World Cup.
● Presentation of hotels: AZIMUT Hotels, Metropol Moscow Hotel, Petroff Palace Hotel.
● Presentation of Outlet Village Pulkovo shopping center (Saint Petersburg).
● Presentation of Flotilla Radisson Royal (Moscow).
Register now by clicking here.